When looking for Leave Management Software you need a system that facilitates the total leave process, from completing leave applications by employees, leave application approval by HR & management to setting up your specific company parameters such as leave types (sick leave, maternity leave, etc.). With Intowebs Leave Management Software you will not only get a full system facilitating the leave process, but a system that allows you to customize the software package to you specific needs, enabling you to better manage your resources and improve the overall companies productivity.
Intoweb's Leave Management Software facilitatates the effective and smooth management of personnel leave. The Human Resources Department can always be up to date with their leave management. With comprehensive reporting and database driven applications, the Leave Management Software provides a wealth of information about your company's HR at your fingertips in no time.
What are the benefits of using Intoweb's Leave Management Software?
- You can purchase the Leave Management Software as a standalone version - you don't have to buy the entire Human Resource System
- The Leave Management Software runs online, which allows you to access any information from anywhere in the world at any given time, as long as you have Internet access. This means that all leave aspects can be managed via your Intranet or on the Internet.
- The Leave Management Software is fully customizable to suit the needs of your business.
- Choose the types of leave allowed - Sick, Annual, Family Responsibility, Maternity, Study, Unpaid, etc
- Choose the amount of days allowed for each of the types. A default is set for all the employees, but you can also modify it per employee
- Leave can be allocated annually or monthly depending on your company policies
- Choose the persons to be notified when leave requests are received
- Choose the approval settings for leave applications
- Managers can assign additional days to an employee. For example, if the employee worked additional hours and they are granted leave in return
- An leave summary shows the employee how many leave days they have available, how many they have taken and the status of their leave applications
- Easily apply for leave choosing the required leave type and amount of hours or days
- Employees can upload supporting documentation, such as university documents or sick notes when they apply for leave
- The Leave Management Software is completely secure, thus employees can't view each other's leave statuses
Leave processing and Reporting
- A notification is received by relevant manager/s when a leave application is completed by an employee
- The relevant manager can then log in and choose to approve or reject an application. Reasons can also be provided. The employee will be notified once the leave application is approved or rejected
- A summary can be selected whereby management, HR or the persons tasked with managing the employees leave can search via an employee and leave year, to get a summary of the employees current leave applications as well as his outstanding leave days per category such as sick leave, maternity leave, yearly leave etc.
- We make reporting on your Leave Management Software simple, select data to include in your reports such as division, department, employee name, leave year, leave status, dates and the output format for example HTML and PDF