eMarketing is the Marketing side of eCommerce. It includes company efforts to communicate about, promote, and sell products and services over the Internet.
Marketing over the internet
When done correctly, eMarketing affords companies the opportunity to reach many potential and existing clients 24 hours a day with minimal effort to themselves. Consumers can learn about products through ones website, as well as purchase them, at any hour. One of the benefits associated with eMarketing is the accessibility of information.
eCommerce and eMarketing
E-Commerce has redefined the marketplace, altered business strategies, and allowed global competition between local businesses. The term “electronic commerce” has evolved from meaning simply electronic shopping to representing all aspects of business and market processes enabled by the Internet and other digital technologies and is often placed under the universal term eMarketing.
Whether you have (or want) a fully enabled eCommerce website (ie with online payment facilities) or you simply wish to market available products online, eMarketing is essential to catch a potential clients attention. No matter what the complexity of your website it needs to
- Be easy for the client to find.
- Look professional and appealing.
- Function simply and effectively.
- Be actively promoted to remind clients of your product and/or service offer
1. Make a website easy for the client to find - Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimisation increases the amount of visitors to your website and provide you with statistics
- Which pages visitors visit the most
- What days and hours of the week they most often visit your website
- A percentage breakdown of how long visitors stay on your website
- What keywords are being used in search engines to find your website
- What search engines visitors enter your website from
click here to find out more about Search Engine Optimisation
2. Be actively promoted to remind clients of your product and/or service offer
a) Online Promotions
Intoweb makes it possible to update your website with eyecatching promotions and keep clients coming back to your website.
click here to find out more about website promotion
b) Online Newsletters
Newsletter systems developed by Intoweb are incorporated with a database of clients which can be divided into seperate mailing lists. Design of newsletter templates is also available. At Intoweb internet marketing strategies are spam free and an unsubscribe feature is always included in our newsletter templates.
click here to find out more about newsletter systems.
To find out more about intowebs eMarkewting solutions contact us