Email marketing can be a powerful commercial tool which, not only adds interactivity to your website, but also provides information about your company or business on a regular basis. Intoweb not only provides emailable newsletter templates but also offers an email marketing system which allows you to send out newsletter emails to various groups of clients, shareholders, and suppliers.
Advantages of email marketing
- It is extremely cheap. Compared to direct mailing or printed newsletters the costs are negligible. The advertiser does not need to pay for production, paper, printing or postage.
- It is instant, as opposed to a mailed advertisement, an email arrives in a few seconds or minutes.
- It lets the advertiser "push" the message to its audience, as opposed to a website that waits for customers to come in.
- It is easy to track. An advertiser can track positive or negative responses, click throughs, rise in sales.
- It has been proven successful when well done.
- When most people switch on their computer the first thing they do is check their email.
Ethical email marketing
The rise of spam emails makes recipients less and less patient with unsolicited mail. All Intoweb email newsletter templates include an unsubscribe feature. On top of this the online newsletter system includes a database of email addresses collected by the company itself. These mailing lists will often include new client leads and existing clients so as to reduce the spam techniques of "Mail Harvesting". This ethical approach to mailing lists reduces the chance of your email newsletter ending up in a spam filter.
How does the newsletter work?
The Online Newsletter displays as a simplified webpage containing news snippets in a typical newsletter layout with the look and feel of your website. Newsletters can be created or modified via a secure online administration section which you can access from the comfort of your home or office. Here you can ad text, colourful headings and even upload pictures to be displayed as part of a news item.
Once all the news items are added with optional pictures, the entire newsletter can be previewed. Then there is an address list system where different address lists can be added, e.g. Sales, Clients, Board Members. E-mail addresses can be added or deleted from these lists. (E-mail addresses can also be imported directly into the system from a text file) The newsletter can then be emailed off to 1 or more of the different mailing lists.
Intoweb can also design newsletter templates which according to different themes (eg Valentines Newsletter)
To find out more about email marketing click here to contact us