SELLING ADSL ACCOUNTS
ADSL is a fast growing Internet connectivity technology able to provide a permanent connection to the Internet that is fast and reliable. ADSL stands for Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line and emphasis is put on the fact that it is asymmetric for the reason that the speed of download is different to the speed of an upload which influential to the overall user experience of highly efficient Internet connectivity. How ADSL works is by splitting the phone line in current use into two separate channels; one for the usage of data collected and one for voice).
ADSL can be described as being the best response for the daily increasing demands on the Internet for information and communication, providing speed and reliability to all end users. ADSL is therefore ideal for small to medium sized businesses as well as for those Internet surfers who are on the World Wide Web 24/7.
An ADSL cap can be defined as being a limit to how much data an Internet user can download on a monthly basis. Chosing the right cap for the unique Internet connectivity purposes is vital for achieving the results and success for which a user desires. Caps are measured in gigabytes and as such a number of options are available as guidelines which have the ability to suit the needs of specific individuals.
- 1 GB: this option is best for those who surf the Internet and download email on an occassional basis.
- 3 GB: being best for the average user, this option focuses on downloading of emails and small to medium files, and surfing on the Internet, on a daily basis.
- 5 GB: an option which is great for playing games online over the Internet
- 10 GB and up: this option is generally only needed for downloading games and larger files for example video clips
- 30 GB: perfect for businesses with multiple users
Another important aspect to take into consideration when ordering an ADSL line is the speed of the modem. It is important to take note one should avoid implementing a faster speed than really needed and it is in fact better to purchase a bigger cap than a faster speed line. ADSL is available in four line speeds:
- 192 Kbps: even though this is the slowest line, it is still 3 times faster than an average ISDN line. This option is sufficient for most Internet purposes.
- 384 Kbps: the line most common for home use and excellent for downloading music, files, and streaming media.
- 512 Kbps: this option is ideal for the high end user such as businesses and homes with large business needs.
- 1 MB: perfect for businesses with large data needs and multiple users.
Benefits of Using ADSL
Along with the provision of a speedy and extremely reliable Internet connection, ADSL offers further benefits to its end users. These benefits can be clearly identified when in comparison to the standard dial-up connection and as such include:
- ADSL provides a permanent connection and it is therefore not necessary to pay dial-up fees everytime a connection is made to the Internet.
- A greater speed can be enjoyed in comparison to the average dial-up connection, allowing more data to be sent over existing copper lines in a shorter duration of time.
- No longer are those important telephone calls missed, because an ADSL connection means that you can take these calls while being connected to the Internet at the same time.
- Reduced costs on telephone calls via VOIP.
- An ADSL user is not charged by the minute like in the case of standard dial-up modem connectivity. Rather, a fixed charge is added to the phone bill each month, depending on the ADSL package initially chosen and purchased. With this fixed monthly fee, no surprise charges can be expected.
- Free video calls via MSN messenger or Skype can be made.
- With always on high speed Internet access, an Internet user can now download large files.
- Lastly, the main benefits of ADSL are: not having to wait for a dial-up connection means no more wasting time, and no more frustration.
ADSL | ADSL Modem | Internet Dial Up | Internet Connections | Selling ADSL
ADSL is a fast growing Internet connectivity technology able to provide a permanent connection to the Internet that is fast and reliable.