This is a simply overview of Intranet Design. What the course details who should attend and the benefits of the course.
Who Should Attend?
- Vice-Presidents, Directors and Managers
- Internal Communications
- Internal Marketing
- Corporate Communications
- Web Services and Coordination
- Information Technology
- External Communication
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Human Resources
- Investor & Stake Holder Relations
- Corporate and Brand Identity
- Intranet design strategies
- Integrate your intranet into your communications plan
- Present the business case of an organization-wide intranet to senior management
- Successful content management for the intranet
- Help motivate employees to realize the organization’s goals and effect positive behavioral changes
- Gain the best tools to meet internal communication goals
- Tame an often unwieldy corporate intranet into a coherent and value creating knowledge sharing tool
- Adapt your intranet to include social networking and other Web 2.0 advancements
- The role of internal communications in crisis situations
- Having an understanding of the value of a well designed intranet.
- Understanding the importance of having an unsterilized intranet for internal communication.
- Learning the skill to use the intranet for content management.
- Having the knowledge of how to conduct a usability assessment of your intranet.
- Learning to maximize your return on investment thought using social media and your intranet.