This is a brief look at SALARIES & PAYROLL ADMINISTRATION what are the benefits of the course what the course entails and who should attend.
Who Should Attend:
- Vice-Presidents, Directors and Managers
- Payroll, Salaries & Remunerations
- Finance & Accounting
- Shared Services & Human Resources
- Administration & Disbursements
- Financial Processing & Operations Improvement
- Revenue, compensation and Benefits
Benefits of Training:
- Remuneration schemes: Payroll treatment of earnings received
- Salary increase metrics and adjusting the pay scale.
- Job evaluation the salary structure & its challenges
- Ensuring that your payroll procedures comply with the revenue service/authority requirements
- What to do when an employee dies - what are the legal processes a payroll department should consider when an employee dies?
- Dealing successfully with audits
- ACC: The administrative implications for payroll
- Fraud in payroll and HR
- Furthering your Payroll career: How to get ahead"
- Performance measurement
- Streamlining payroll
What the Course Entails:
- Whose Payroll Is It Anyway - The Power Of The Legislator Big Brother Is Watching - A Word From The Taxman
- Managing Expatriate Payrolls Into Africa - and Adopting The "Mirror Approach"
- Salary Increase Metric and Adjusting the Pay Scale.
- Mythology: Applicable Industry Examples, Group Discussions and Sharing, Exercises, Role Play and Case Study.
- Job Evaluation The Salary Structure & Its Challenges
- What to do When an Employee Dies - What Are the Legal Processes a Payroll Department Should Consider When an Employee Dies?
- Dealing Successfully with Adults
- Outsource or in House What is Best For me
- Marinating Customer Service in Payroll and Dealing With Conflict
- Fraud in Payroll and HR
- Ensuring That Your Payroll Procedures Comply With the Revenue Service/Authority Requirements
- How a Package Structuring Tool (PST) as Well as a Model on Expatriate Management Can Be Beneficial To the HR Environment and a Company as a Whole.
- Risk Employment
- Payroll of the Future What Should I Be Doing Now.
- Furthering Your Payroll Career: How to Get Ahead