The MiniMBA guides students through all the aspects covered in a standard MBA degree offered at any top business school. The course focuses on communicating the essence of what a standard MBA degree offers, but in a format that is more accessible, and that is available as a correspondence course, for those without the time to submit to a full time course.
- Techniques to progress and develop your career
- Become more productive and work more intelligently
- Obtain a comprehensive business education
- Learn how to manage and be a successful manager
- Acquire professional management expertise
- Business strategies
- Leadership skills
- Accounting and finance techniques
- Human resource management
How and Where?
The course can be started at any time, and all assignment exercises are submitted online. On average the course should take 6 months to complete, however one year is given to complete the course.
- Solid Computer Literacy.
- Currently working in a management role. All the learning processes implemented in the MiniMBA require that you analyse business and you need to be involved in a business in order to analyse it.
Course Fees and Certification
The MiniMBA course is accredited by Intoweb and was created by a professor majoring in entrepreneurship and patents from TUT University.
Cost: R3750-00 (Including VAT)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to register
Part I : The New, Improved World of Business
- The MBA in a Nutshell
- Today’s Hottest Business Trends
- Entrepreneurship for Everyone
- Global Business : Fun and Profit in Katmandu
- Polish Your Crystal ball for Some Strategic Planning
Part II : Managing a Business in the New World
- Managing is Hard; Leading is Even Harder
- Carrots and Sticks: The ABC’s of Motivating Employees
- Hiring and Firing: How to Get Good Employees and Keep Them
- One for All and All for One : Building Teams that Really Work
Part III : Money : What You Don’t Know Will Hurt You
- All you Ever Wanted to Know About Accounting
- Working Your Way through Financial Statements
- Deciphering the Mysteries of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Understanding Stocks and Bonds
- It Takes Money to Make Money
Part IV : Marketing in the New World
- You are Nothing without a Customer
- Getting Noticed with Advertising and Promotion
- Navigating the New World of Selling
Part V : Other Important Stuff
- Manufacturing and Distribution : It’s a Brave New World
- The Ins and Outs of Risk Management
- Business, Everything is Negotiation
- The Basics of Economics
Part VI : The Part of Tens
- Ten Biggest Mistakes Managers Make
- Ten Effective Ways to Market Your Products and Services
- Ten (Or so) Steps to Improve Your Cash Flow
GET A QUOTE
Tell us what you need and we'll send you a quote!
See how Intoweb can help you maximize your business. We offer various solutions to manage clients, staff, contacts, finances and more.
Websites are no longer static information areas. Evolve your website into a platform that can integrate with your Intranet and reach the full potential of client communication.
INTERESTED? WE'LL CALL YOU
Can't wait? CONTACT US